This is the blog on a journey through the troubled regions of Serbia and Kosovo to understand the Roma and their present day lives . Being an Indian I was also interested in looking their cultural relations with India, land of their ancestors

Thursday, March 6, 2008

GYPSY JOURNAL


STORY OF ROMA IN

SERBIA AND KOSOVO


This journal is prepared from the author’s travel note books prepared during a month long journey through the regions of Serbia and Kosovo in Balkan in May- June 2007 to study and film the Indian traditions among Roma people. This journal contains details of journey, reflections of people, places, events and issues.

SURESH KUMAR PILLAI

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to congratulate you for documenting your experience of travel to Kosovo. I also hope to get a copy of your writing.

Wish you all the best,
Bashkim Ibishi
Kosovo

suresh said...

The video is only a first cut. There will be many changes once I complete the editing .
The Blog is written as a travelogue book format. I dont know whether I should put more chapters here or should try to get it published . Would you mind having a look at the manuscript Please convey my love and regards to all friends in Prizerin, Mitrovics and Prishtina